“I want to tell people a little bit of a story of why I’m so exited not just about Bitcoin Cash but cryptocurrencies in general across the world. It’s because they have the ability to undermine every single government on the planet’s control of people using fiat currency, and I don’t care if it’s Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Monero, Zcoin – you take your pick. Whatever cryptocurrency works as cash for people all over the world is the one that I need to support because I’m sick of people being forced to pay for wars all over the world, pay for locking people in jail for smoking a plant that makes them feel happy or having the white powder that makes them feel happy, I’m sick of that. And cryptocurrencies that are usable as cash have the ability to strip governments power away from them. I don’t care which cryptocurrency it is, but the reason I’m busy promoting Bitcoin Cash every day is because I think Bitcoin Cash has the best chance to do that, because it has the biggest user base, the transactions are fast, cheap and reliable, it has a community that’s open to allow people to discuss these ideas. Bitcoin Cash is the cryptocurrency that has the ability to bring more freedom to the entire world than any other cryptocurrency in the world, and that’s why I’m busy promoting Bitcoin Cash today.” Roger Ver‘s pitch during a so called debate with Jimmy Song (24:00-25:28)
- Markets Update: Despite Negative Headlines – Crypto-Prices Continue to Rise
- ABC dev Shammah Chancellor: "I’m happy to set aside however much time anyone wants so that they can understand the changes we’re proposing"
- Taiwanese Candidate Accepts Crypto Donations, California Bans Them
- SEC Delays Van Eck-Solid X Bitcoin ETF Decision, Wants More Comments
- US Representatives ‘Urge’ the IRS to Clarify Cryptocurrency Tax Guidance