This study is hilariously innacurate. For starters, all the information collected was done in assumption that participants were honestly listing their use, which is not a reliable source of information and basically turns this into an opinion poll. Secondly, they do not explain in the slightest how this testing determines their output, they simply asked questions about use, then gave the teens tests, but do not give any representation how these tests results extrapolate to their conclusions. Lastly, publishing the results of a study like this knowing full well there is no discernible physical evidence of their claims is irresponsible and quite dumb to be honest.
- 8 Ways to Create the Love You Want
- New sepsis test ‘could save thousands of lives’ : Health
- Dear Mark: How Does LDL Even Penetrate the Arteries, New Zealand Farmed Salmon, Elevated Ferritin
- Does Anxiety Cause PTSD or Does PTSD Cause Anxiety?
- “A health policy scholar argues that the US could learn from Europe’s system of measuring drug value and effectiveness.” : Health