Gameloft has announced that it will be soon be bringing Modern Combat Blackout to Switch. Expect to see it on the eShop “in the coming weeks”.
Modern Combat Blackout is based on Modern Combat 5, a military first-person shooter. Gameloft says that its title for Nintendo’s console “brings its intense action and stunning graphics to the Nintendo Switch system.”
Modern Combat 5 is the benchmark for FPS action on mobile devices with its unparalleled graphics and nine unique classes to master in either a deep multiplayer mode or intense single player campaign. Modern Combat Blackout brings features that made the mobile edition successful and tailored them specifically for Nintendo Switch:
· CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE CLASS: Find the playstyle that suits you among nine customizable classes that players can level up across single and multiplayer, including Assault, Heavy, Recon, Sniper, Support, Bounty Hunter, Sapper, X1-Morph or Kommander.
· HIGH-POWERED MULTIPLAYER: Deploy for epic clashes in Team Battle and Free-For-All matches online.
· INTENSE SOLO CAMPAIGN: Play the challenging Spec-Ops missions for a real adrenaline rush. Fast-paced story missions with various challenges will take players from Tokyo to Venice.
· UNIFIED PROGRESSION: Character progress in any mode carries over to the others, so play solo or multiplayer and watch abilities expand.
· PERSONALIZED CONTROLS: Intuitive, highly customizable controls allow players to battle just the way they want for a true console experience.