I have a 14 year old Poodle who smells, to be blunt, like an infected vagina that smells like fish. This has been for months and her butthole and private areas are bright red. You can’t sit next to her because she smells like fish. Her breath smells like garbage. She’s always licking those areas too. I’m 20 and live at home with my parents for now, but they won’t take her to the vet. They’re like “oh it’s cause she’s old” but our dogs sister is also old and doesn’t smell like this. I’m worried she’s uncomfortable in some way. Is there anything I can do to help her that doesn’t require me to take her to vet or does anyone know what could help her?
- Feeling some sort of “baby blues” with my dog : Pets
- Neighbor is legally bipolar and is criminally insane and just complained to my landlord about my dog. : Pets
- Someone’s dog keeps coming to our house in bad shape
- Cat suddenly lethargic and occasionally vomiting, won’t eat or use her litter box : Pets
- Last Chance to Download Your Free Dog Cookbooks + Pet Calendar!