She turns 2 in July and still can’t produce anything more than a Togepi-squeek. I used to write it off as her just being a bit weird and dumb, because she kind of is (she was the runt of the litter I got her from), and she’s dropped some strange and counterproductive behaviors over the last few months, but still no meowing. It’s not for lack of example either because my 7 year old tomcat meows a lot and I had him before her. Is there something wrong with her vocal cords or something or is this just a thing that sometimes happens I shouldn’t worry about? Neither of the 3 vets that have seen her ever said something was wrong with her, but I also never brought it up with them.
- Feeling some sort of “baby blues” with my dog : Pets
- Neighbor is legally bipolar and is criminally insane and just complained to my landlord about my dog. : Pets
- Someone’s dog keeps coming to our house in bad shape
- Cat suddenly lethargic and occasionally vomiting, won’t eat or use her litter box : Pets
- Last Chance to Download Your Free Dog Cookbooks + Pet Calendar!