I am always surprised at the developments in treatment that are done by VR. When they first came, I thought that it would only be used for games, and now it’s being used in so many things that are very beneficial to humanity. Psychiatrists are now using VR to empower patients in confronting their anxiety. VR is now even being to treat patients suffering schizophrenia by silencing the voices in their heads. I’ve also read in another article that VR is being used to help people with phobias. Perhaps it may be a bit expensive initially when hospitals/clinics buy their VR headsets and the apps development but in the long run it may even actually be cheaper because they can use it again and again.
- How to Make a Soul Mate Relationship
- Keto Cole Slaw | Mark’s Daily Apple
- Doctors who have had cancer themselves, or experienced cancer with a family member, close friend, or coworker, are 17 percent more likely to act against established guidelines to recommend that low-risk women receive ovarian cancer screening, a type of unconscious bias known as availability bias. : Health
- The doctor-patient relationship has been morphed into an insurance company-client relationship; Feelings of cynicism; and Lack of enthusiasm for work. : Health
- Getting Stuck in the Emotional Funnel