I am always surprised at the developments in treatment that are done by VR. When they first came, I thought that it would only be used for games, and now it’s being used in so many things that are very beneficial to humanity. Psychiatrists are now using VR to empower patients in confronting their anxiety. VR is now even being to treat patients suffering schizophrenia by silencing the voices in their heads. I’ve also read in another article that VR is being used to help people with phobias. Perhaps it may be a bit expensive initially when hospitals/clinics buy their VR headsets and the apps development but in the long run it may even actually be cheaper because they can use it again and again.
- 3 Questions for Deeper Connections With Your Partner
- Since the implementation of school-based HPV vaccination program in British Columbia, sexual risk behaviours reported by adolescent girls either reduced or stayed the same. These findings contribute evidence against any association between HPV vaccination and risky sexual behaviours. : Health
- Weekend Link Love — Edition 525
- 3 Ways to Stop Taking Things Too Personally
- Roasted Bone Marrow with Rosemary and Garlic