The censorship taking place for several years now on /r/Bitcoin is mind boggling. People like the CEO of Coinbase.com, Bitcoin.com, and other major Bitcoin companies have been banned, or had their posts deleted simply for expressing an opinion or idea. People like Trace Mayer, Greg Maxwell and others have openly supported the censorship while others like Andreas Antonopolous have turned a willing blind eye to it. You can get a taste for the censorship going on at /r/Bitcoin here and here, or watch a video about how it affects society here. That is why I’m upping my current offer to donate $250,000 USD to $500,000 USD to the charity of Reddit’s choice if they simply appoint moderators to /r/Bitcoin that actually allow people to discuss Bitcoin. Two wrongs don’t make a right, so it is up to all of us to speak out whenever this sort of nonsense goes on.
- Tipping Tuesday – Oct 16, 2018 : btc
- Fidelity to Provide Enterprise-Grade Digital Asset Solutions for Institutional Investors
- Korean Government Expected to Announce ICO Stance in November, Official Says
- Texas Professor exposes market manipulations like Tether : btc
- Despite Setbacks Crypto Wages Still an Option for Russians, Poll Finds